LG today announced a new X4 in Korea – the same name as last year’s mobile phone. The mobile is a version of the K12 + that became official a few weeks ago, with the addition of Hi-Fi Quad DAC. The other specifications are the same: 5.7-inch HD + FullVision 18: 9 screen, MediaTek Helio P22 SoC processor, Android 8.1 (Oreo), 16 megapixel rear camera with AI and 8 megapixel front camera.
The LG X4 (2019) is compatible with the Military Model MIL-STD-810G. This means that it can withstand hits, vibrations, high temperature, low temperature, thermal shock and humidity.
Features DTS: X 3D Cinema Sound and a dedicated Google Assistant button. The phone has a fingerprint detector mounted on the rear panel. It has a socket for two SIM and micróSD and contains a 3000mAh battery.
LG X4 (2019) specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, Google Assistant Button
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound
- Dimensions: 153.0 x 71.9 x 8.3mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,000mAh battery
The LG X4 (2019) comes in colors New Aurora Black and New Platinum Gray and is available at 231 euros. It will be released in Korea on April 26th.